ComfyGo Z-4 Powered Electric Mobility Scooter with a Lightweight & 5 Part Detachable Frame
- Regular price
- Price: $1,149.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $2,499.00
- Sale price
- Price: $1,149.00
- Unit price
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order.
In the United States we offer free shipping on all orders.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 20. United States
Free Shipping. Ships in 1-5 business days.
ComfyGo Z-4 Powered Electric Mobility Scooter
Introducing the Z-4 Electric Powered Mobility Scooter - the ultimate ride for those who want to cruise around in style and comfort! With its sleek design and powerful motor, this scooter is sure to turn heads and make you the envy of all your friends.
But it's not just about looks - the Z-4 is packed with features that make it a joy to ride. Its electric motor is both powerful and efficient, providing you with smooth acceleration and top speeds of up to 5 mph. And with a range of up to 30 miles on a single charge, you'll have plenty of time to explore the town or run errands without worrying about running out of juice.
The Z-4 also comes with a comfortable seat and adjustable armrests, ensuring that you'll be able to ride in comfort for hours on end. And with its easy-to-use controls and intuitive interface, you'll be able to customize your ride to your liking and make any necessary adjustments on the fly.
So whether you're looking for a fun way to get around town or a reliable mode of transportation for your daily commute, the Z-4 Electric Powered Mobility Scooter has everything you need to make your ride enjoyable, safe, and comfortable. Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience the ultimate in electric mobility - order your Z-4 today!
Performance Parameters and Technical Specs, Z-4 Mobility Scooter
* Varies based on weight, incline, and speed factors.
** For standard range (12AH) battery.
- Our goal is to ensure that you are delighted with your purchase.
- According to our warranty agreement, all new products have a limited warranty. All batteries have a six month warranty. Spare parts have a one year warranty. The limited warranty does not include: labor or device failure due to the owner’s misuse or negligence, non-durable components and components subject to normal wear and tear that need replacement from time to time (for example rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts). All warranty claims require proof of purchase and the serial number.
Note that your warranty does not cover these conditions:
- Functional problems: Issues related to normal use and aging such as surface coating and plating, or natural fading of resins
- Replacement of consumable materials due to wear and tear, such as tires, fuses, plastic parts, glass parts, lubricants etc.
- Fees for Inspection, adjustment, adding oil, cleaning, etc.
- Fees for service and maintenance performed dealers as specified by our factory / company.
- Maintenance costs at any unauthorized service centers
- If you fail to regularly check any issues as specified in the user manual
- Improper or wrong maintenance on the product
- If unauthorized maintenance has been performed on the product
- Operating the product differently than what is described in our manual or if you overload the wheelchair
- Any unauthorized modifications to the wheelchair
- External factors such as: soot, pharmaceuticals, bird droppings, acid rain, flying stone, metal powder, etc.
- Natural disasters such as: typhoons, floods, fires, earthquakes etc. that damage the product.
Protect the Environment
- Please do not dispose of this wheelchair or any of its components or batteries. Instead, please return them to our service center or follow your local disposal regulation.